Tuesday, July 17, 2012

cool finds.

I don't really have much to say today.  Everything is going okay.  Tyler, our friend Keith and I  will be heading to Chicago this weekend.  Keith is running a half-marathon in the city.  Cobra StarShip is the after run band.  Tyler and I really like them so we are pretty excited about that.

I am going to post a couple of cool things I came across today.  I hope you enjoy :)

I found all of these creations on Pinterest.  I have not made any of them and I do not take credit for them in anyway shape or form.  If you want to see the full recipes look in my likes and pin boards on my Pinterest page.
Cucumber & Cottage Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes




 Turkey Lettuce Cups ^           Avacado & Fried Egg Breakfast Pizza ^  
                     
 Mozzarella, Spinach & Tomato Pastry Bites

 Fruit Sherbet in Lemon Bowls


The YourEcards are hilarious! I just really like the other quote.  





Sorry about the weird formatting.  I am still learning and experimenting and the computer is temperamental.  


JennaBoBenna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment