Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Veridian :)

So I had my 3rd day of training at Veridian Credit Union today.  I haven't even officially started my actual job yet and I am already in love.  I absolutely love my job.  The people I've met so far are great and I am learning so much and it is such a great organization/company. This is the best training I have ever had.  It is more than just job training.  We talk about leadership and making changes and all kinds of really useful stuff.  What I learn in training will stay with me everywhere I go.  
One thing I really enjoy about it is that they encourage everyone to say everything they need to say about work to one another before they go home.  So when you are at work you focus on work and when you are at home you focus on your family and friends.  I love it!  It is so refreshing to have a job that I actually love and that I am interested in and that is important.  
I am so happy with life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment