Thursday, June 21, 2012

First Post EVER!

THIS IS MY FIRST BLOG POST EVER.  I was inspired by my new friend Madie :) I have been writing and rambling my whole life.  I guess its about time I put it up online.  I'm not exactly sure what to say on here and I don't know if anyone will even read this but if you do I hope you enjoy it and if you don't then I guess you won't see this. haha :).  I think I will have a good time writing it and overall this is for me right? RIGHT!

I think I will probably post recipes, jokes/memes, pictures, and other interesting anecdotes.  I will probably ramble about random stuff, ask y'all advice and maybe give some of my own.  I guess we will just have to see where this goes.. who knows?

So I guess I will start with introducing myself.  The obvious..My name is Jenna.  I am from Urbandale, IA.  I currently live in Iowa City, IA.  I am going to be a senior at the University of Iowa in the fall.  I am studying Communication Studies and Recreation and Sports Business. I am hoping to get my Masters of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management at Roosevelt University after I graduate.  Roosevelt is in Chicago.  I really love Chicago and I can't think of another place I would want to move, well besides...the Caribbean.  I would love to work for the United Center, the Shedd Aquarium, Navy Pier, etc. 

Things I LOVE:::

-Hawkeye Football

-Purple
-All Chicago Sports (Bulls, Bears, Blackhawks and the Cubs)
-Shopping at Maurices and TJMaxx

-Watching my favorite TV shows = The Walking Dead, Dexter, Game of Thrones, Friends, etc.











-Coca-Cola, spaghetti, potatoes, shrimp, bread sticks, and  all fruits and most veggies.

-Drawing and painting 
-Dancing and singing

-Riding horses and just being around them



-My little apartment in the country with boyfriend Tyler and my best friend Dana.


-My precious moments blanket I've had since I was a baby

-My puppies Ralphie :) and Lois :) and my bunny Louie :)


- My Family and Friends <3




I think this is good for my first posting.. I hope! (I got a little wild with the fonts, colors, sizes, etc.  ;)  I will post a couple of cool things later today! If you have any suggestions let me know!!



JennaBoBenna :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to read more. Love you BoBenna!
    -Auntie E

    ReplyDelete